Would you be willing to answer the following questions? (I've asked the Roboform sales people, but some of their answers were cryptic -- if not encrypted.)
1. If I plan on using Roboform on several computers, when would I ever need Roboform Everywhere (https://online.roboform.com/why-everywhere)? (Wouldn't Roboform2GO work just as well?)
2. How would I generate a random password for an account with an existing password and then replace the existing password with the newly-generated one? (Please list the steps I would follow.)
3. Suppose that I generate a random password for an existing account but the account won't accept some of the characters in the newly-generated password. What do I do then?
4. If I want to guard against losing my USB key (for Roboform2GO), can I back it up to another USB key? If so, what software would I use for the backup? (The Roboform people say "GoodSync," which is one of their products.)
5. Will Roboform2GO run on Windows 7 (64-bit) with Firefox 4.0?